- Arrive on time as all classes start promptly.
- Please leave your shoes in the shoe cubby at the door, and wear clean socks in the studio. For safety reasons, we may ask you to remove them for certain exercises or for certain classes. We have socks available for purchase if you need them.
- Cell phones off, please.
- Chewing gum is a no-no during practice.
- 24 hours advanced notice is required to avoid a no-show penalty for all appointments and classes. Late cancellations will be charged in full.
- Payment is required to sign-up for future classes and private appointments.
- All packages are non-refundable and good for one year from purchase date.
- Funds placed on a client’s house-account are fully refundable for 6 months after the clients last visit.
- Package expiration dates can be frozen with advanced notice for travelers who head south for the winter. Please advise your instructor of your travel dates so we can modify the expiration date on your behalf.