Intensive Cadillac prepares you to teach Level 1 (Essential and Intermediate) exercises on the Cadillac. By the end of this course you will be able to fine-tune personal and circuit training programs to meet a variety of clients’ conditioning goals with 125 exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table.
What you will learn:
In addition to the general course objectives, this course covers:
- A variety of exercises performed on the Cadillac Trapeze Table through the full Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- To become better acquainted with the Cadillac as a tool to create complete workouts or as a complement to routines featuring Matwork and other equipment
- To observe and experience a variety of exercises utilizing the Cadillac’s features including the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Trapeze, Leg and Arm Springs
- The goals of each exercise, biomechanics and alignment, as well as cueing and correcting for safety and effectiveness
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to a variety of exercises, variations and modifications
- Familiarity with the safety guidelines and application of the equipment for a variety of clients
Intensive Mat-Plus or Intensive Reformer
Requirements of Certification
25 hours class instruction and supervised teaching
15 hours physical review (Minimum)
10 hours observation (Minimum)
10 hours practice teaching (Minimum)
Total: 50 hours
Continuing Education Credits:
2.5 STOTT PILATES credits
*Save 10% if you bundling all three courses, ICAD, ICHR and IBRL.
Save an additional 10% if you register more than five weeks prior to the start of the first course.
Course Materials: $225**
Required Course Materials:
- Essential Cadillac manual
- Intermediate/Advanced Cadillac manual
- DVD – Essential Cadillac
- DVD – Intermediate Cadillac
**Save $50 if you register more than five weeks prior to the start of the first course.