The Cadillac, Chair, & Barrels course is split into three separate modules to allow for flexibility in your scheduling.
- Intensive Cadillac – ICAD
- Intensive Stability Chair – ICHR
- Intensive Barrels – CHR
All three courses continue to build on the knowledge and material learned by taking IMP and/or IR. After completing any of these programs students will be prepared to teach the entire Essential and Intermediate repertoires. Completion of all three modules below is required to be eligible for certification.
In addition to the general course objectives, these courses cover:
- Effective use of the equipment to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
- How to develop dynamic programs in a full studio environment
- Exercise layering related to effective program design
*This price reflects a 10% discount for bundling all three courses.
Save an additional 10% if you register more than five weeks prior to the start of the first course.
Course Materials: $475
Save $50 by purchasing course materials for all 3 modules at once.
See individual course descriptions for more information.