The Advanced Cadillac, Chair, & Barrels course is split into three separate modules to allow for flexibility in your scheduling.
- Advanced Cadillac – ACAD
- Advanced Stability Chair – ACHR
- Advanced Barrels – ABRL
All three courses continue to build on the knowledge and material learned by taking ICCB. Instructors will learn Advanced-level exercises that will place demands on the body in different planes of motion using the full range of STOTT PILATES equipment. This course rounds out the Level 2 repertoire, placing particular emphasis on the utilization of the Cadillac and Stability Chair for the highly conditioned. Completion of all three modules is required to be eligible for certification.
What you will learn:
- Muscular initiation and sequencing of Advanced Level exercises
- Multiple variations for variety and intensity
- 56 Exercises- 28 Cadillac, 14 Stability Chair, and 14 Barrels
Intensive Cadillac, Chair & Barrels
6 Hours Cadillac
3 Hours Stability Chair
3 Hours Barrels
Total: 12 hours instruction
Continuing Education Credits:
1.8 STOTT PILATES
Course Materials: $99.90
*This price reflects a 10% discount for bundling all three courses.
Save an additional 10% if you register more than five weeks prior to the start of the first course.
Required Course Materials:
- Intermediate/Advanced Cadillac Manual
- Complete Stability Chair Manual
- Complete Ladder Barrel Manual
- Complete Arc Barrel Manual
- Complete Spine Corrector Manual
- Advanced Cadillac DVD
- Advanced Stability Chair DVD
See individual course descriptions for more information.